Private Vocal Studio Pricing:
1-on-1 Session with deborah
- $75 per *1 hr lesson in my home studio
- $100 per 1 hr lesson if I travel to you
- $45 per 30 min lesson in my home studio
- $60 per 30 min lesson if I travel to you
- * 1 hour lessons tend to run long in the beginning. Plan to spend 75 minutes in the first 4 lessons*
- I do have reduced rates and scholarships available to those with desire and need. My first intention is to work with you and help you find your voice! Ask, if you need to.
Every referral that results in lesson time receives a $25 credit
Introductory offer / Holiday Special with Gift Certificate included
- 5 (Five) 1 hour lessons in Martinez for $275 ($100 off), 5 (Five) 1 hr travel to you$375 ($125 off)
- 5 (Five) ½ hour lessons in Martinez $175 ($50 off), 5 (Five) ½ hours lessons travel $225 ($75 off)
- Packages must be paid in advance
- Regularly scheduled lessons may be paid monthly or bi monthly
BAND & gROUP VOCAL COACHING
- $150 per 3 hour rehearsal work session, plus a 30 minute meeting prior to the work session to discuss goals
Once we decide to book a session, I ask that you send me any live and demo recordings that you have available ahead of time. I also request that you record the session and that your group is set up, warmed up and ready to get to work soon after I arrive. The initial meeting can be either in person or online. You'll tell me about what your specific goals/challenges are and I'll give you feedback on what I've heard and let you know how to get ready for our work session In our 3 hour work session, you'll play & sing live first, I'll give feedback on this and the recorded music and we will identify specific group issues and discover how to deal with them on an individual and group basis. I'll leave you with tools for how to find and fix your group's "default" issues ~ the ones you usually run into, plus ideas on how to proceed using what you've just learned.
- Repeat coaching sessions after the initial 3 1/2 hour session, $100 per 2 hour session.
If you have already scheduled a 3 1/2 hour session and we've laid the groundwork for your group, you may schedule 2 hour "check in" work sessions to continue your group's vocal progress.
- Missed Lessons /24 hr cancellation policy –
- If you cancel within 24 hours or do not show up, barring illness or emergency, you will need to pay for the full missed lesson.
Any scheduled lesson cancelled by Deborah will obviously not be subject to any charge!
- I will reschedule within a week, for cancellations made prior to 24 hrs before, with no charge.
- I reserve the right to waive fees. Yes, this means I may not charge you ~